Know Your Casino Software
Without iPhone casino software, there are no games to play, it’s really that simple. The makers of this specialised software do more than make the games – they also provide key back-end logistics to ensure that the games run smoothly and pay fairly. Additional features include the software that allows you to view your gaming history. In essence, casino software fulfils a number of roles within the operator’s make-up, which is why knowing your iPhone casino software provider is actually quite vital. Some software is better than others, as some have literally developed a legacy while others have been associated with rogue casinos. The best iPhone casino software companies are those that have been around for a while. Time plays an important role in reputability. This is not to imply that new upstarts cannot be trusted – in fact far from it.
Key Software Producers
There are many casino software producers out there. In fact, the last 5 years have seen more emerge than we care to mention. What we’d like to do is inform you about the key ones to be aware of. These are the captains of industry, the trend-setters and the creators of games that have stood the test of time.
- Microgaming: This one needs no introduction. It’s been around for over 20 years, is considered the father of online casino gaming and has to date produced over 600 individual games. Now it’s bringing those exact games to iPhone casino players.
- NetEnt: its full name is Net Entertainment and it’s a Swedish company that’s been creating online casino games since 1996. In more recent years it’s exceeded all expectations by creating some of the most sought after internet casino games for both online and mobile casino markets.
- Evolution Gaming: This casino software company specialises in live dealer games – games that are real and take place with real people in real time. These games combine the best of both worlds in terms of online and traditional/practical casino games.
- BetSoft: Every iPhone casino software company needs a niche, a signature trait, something that sets them apart from their rivals, peers and competition. For BetSoft, that signature trait is 3D animation, also known as SLOTS3™. With a focus that rests on looks as much as it does on features, Betsoft have crafted some truly exceptional and unique iPhone casino games.
- Playtech: Sometimes it’s best to hedge your bets. Sometimes it’s best to cover your basis completely and cater to everyone and every possible outcome. This is the type of software provider that Playtech is. Every conceivable way to pay to play to get paid has been explored by this company. Playtech provides an extensive range of games, ranging from iPhone casino games to lottery games, social games, sports betting and binary trading.
- NYX: Also known as Nyx Interactive, this iPhone casino software company has chosen a different business model, and it’s one that has been adopted by others. Nyx Interactive produces its own in-house casino games and has also struck exclusive deals with known casino games makers such as Microgaming, Playtech and others to offer selected titles from their stables.
- Wagerworks: This iPhone casino software company specialises in Flash gaming. In other words it creates gaming content that’s meant to start up immediately, usually in your browser. This is great news to any player looking to bypass downloading procedure and get to the nitty gritty. Wagerworks is part of a bigger gaming organisation.
- IGT: International Gaming Technology started off in the land-based sector in the 1950s, became publicly traded in 1981, acquired Electronic Data technologies in 1984 and was a pioneer in computerised player tracking and thus making a rewards system possible. While cabinet slot machines are their main focus, the company acquired Wagerworks in 2005 and entered into the online and subsequently the iPhone casino industry.
- Play N Go: This iPhone casino software company creates slots, table games, video poker, scratch card games, bingo and fixed odd titles. Play n Go has created really exciting iPhone video slot games and in the case of some, have combined traditional slots features with arcade, adventure, quest and fantasy games to produce content that is unique, exciting and fun.